Which do you prefer or celebrate? Christmas, Hannakah, Kwanzaa, or Ramadan??

Favorite Answer

Easter and Thanksgiving...I really don't care for holidays where gifts are expected. And Easter and Thanksgiving are noteworthy for the sumptuous meals that are often served on those days.

Ramada of course .. blessed month & I feel more healthier when I'm fasting...

Ramadan is a beautiful month

Christmas as it has nothing to do with Jesus it's actually rewrapped stolen mythology called saturnalia from Rome .

I don't celebrate any of those holidays except Ramadan.

All the other holidays besides Ramadan, are false and of shaytan, further I wouldn't say Ramadan is a time of celebration, but rather a time of worship and getting together, etc. Eid is the time for celebration.

As a Muslim,I always celebrate Ramadan.I fast and do taraweeh and other good deeds during Ramadan and I celebrate Iedl Fitrie as the end of fasting.I ask forgiveness to Allah and to our neighbors and friends.

I prefer not to celebrate any, however my extended family celebrates Giftmas and I go along to keep the peace.

Kwanzaa.