Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 2 years ago

How much education do I need to become a chaplain in the U.S. military reserves?

2 Answers

  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    You need a religious degree or a degree in divinity and to be an ordained minister or priest in a recognized religion and chaplins are selected through an application process for the military. Upon being selected by the military they are then commissioned so enlistment for them works a little differently than it does for the majority of others who enter the military.

  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

    You need to be an ordained Priest and study in a seminary. You don't need a high level of Education.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.