What do you think happened? very confused?

This girl connected with me on social media saying I looked familiar. I realized we took some classes together before and so we hit it off. She had told me she had recently got out of a 5 year relationship about a month ago. She admitted she had a crush on me back in the day (as did I) We hit it off and talked... show more This girl connected with me on social media saying I looked familiar. I realized we took some classes together before and so we hit it off. She had told me she had recently got out of a 5 year relationship about a month ago. She admitted she had a crush on me back in the day (as did I) We hit it off and talked alot. She said she wanted to go out with me and I asked her out.

So we met up and went out to dinner and drinks, then a movie. The date went really well. There was no awkward pauses, she held my hand, she rested her head on my shoulder, and we made out. She mentioned 5 times during the date she wanted to hangout again and that she meant it (I didn't bring it up once not to seem clingy). As I dropped her off she grabbed me and made out with me and told me to drive safe.

We texted the next day just as we always did. I told her I wanted to see her again and she said she had a great time. Then that night she stopped texting me, I figured she had gone to sleep. Didn't hear from her for 2 days. Sent a follow up text and got nothing until the next day with her apologizing say she has been feeling down. I texted her back a few days later and got nothing. I waited a week and texted her again. Nothing. I am highly confused as to what happened and I have talked to other girls about it and they too said that was very strange. I know for a fact she was interested in me especially with all that happened during the date. What do you think happened? I cant stop thinking about it.