Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 years ago

Question about homeless shelter issues?

I am a 26 year old female, weigh more than 240 pounds and i'm a few inches short of being 6'0. My dilemma is, that i'm at a homeless shelter since may 18. Each and every day I am forced to get into a middle or top bunk, even though I am unable to climb up at ALL. there's one security guard who has an issue with me.. I didn't even know her when I first came and she refused to open my locker and insulted me and made comments. Now last week, she told me she gave me a middle bunk last week and I got into it (I NEVER did) and she said I need to get into a middle last week. Even though I was given a bottom by administration themselves because I AM PLUS SIZE. Then, I explain to her I am unable to get in . Then she called MALE SECURITY saying she needs assistance getting me into the MIDDLE BUNK? If she didn't help me into my locker how would she help me get out? I begged to be let to sleep on the floor and REFUSED. I begged her to let me go out on the streets and REFUSED. Then she told other security that I refused the bed I was given that's why I'm coming down. She gave all th other plus size women matresses but me. She was there again yesterday and she gave me a mattress for the floor and said "today is your last day.. tomorrow you're getting in a bed"

What's she gonna do? She's here today and obviously not gonna let me in a bottom. And she might do something bad. Should I go out on my own before they don't let me out? Also, I been eating expired food here everyday since 2 months

4 Answers

Relevance
  • -
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

How many times are you going to ask this question?

• 2 years ago

Whatever, troll.

• 2 years ago

Stop.

• 2 years ago

how about going and getting a job, saving your money for your pwn place? You're eating food that YOU aren't paying for. You know the adage about beggars not being choosers?

Yep. Something like that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.