Will I get fired at Target or at least written up?

I just started working at Target, exactly two weeks. So I am still on training and the standard 90 day probation everyone gets. Just to make this short and sweet my girlfriend came to pick me up at the end of the shift. Just right before I clocked out I instinctively gave her a kiss without thought in front of the open sales floor by the food avenue while still in my Starbucks outfit. After I kissed her I realized that I messed up and hoping that no one saw me. Am I screwed? What do I do? Plus it's Friday the thirteenth.

Favorite Answer

You'll be fine.

Russia is firing up the Nukes as we speak.........oh my god......what an unpardonable sin!

I doubt Starbucks will fire you for that. You DO NOT work for Target. Starbucks leases the space in the front of the Target store.

• Bort

YOUR SCREWED THEY'RE CLOSING THE ENTIRE STORE FOR YOUR THOUGHTLESS, SELFISH, AND DISGUSTING IRRATIONALLY VIOLENT BEHAVIOR THAT ALMOST KILLED EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE MALL!!!!!!

OMG HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!

THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!!!!!! HERE COME THE NUKES!!!!!!!!

Seriously???????? wow.

• Judy

Possibly but unlikely, will probably just get a verbal warning if anyone saw you.

Yes. You will be fired for sexual harassment.

You wear a Starbuck uniform to work at Target? OK...….

I think you may have a bigger issue then whether someone might have seen you give your girlfriend

Unless the boss saw you, and even if he did, you are very unlikely to get written up. At most that would be a verbal warning in my opinion.

I think at least a public flogging is due. I doubt anyone noticed or cared. But it may be wise not to make a habit of it.