Will I get fired at Target or at least written up?

I just started working at Target, exactly two weeks. So I am still on training and the standard 90 day probation everyone gets. Just to make this short and sweet my girlfriend came to pick me up at the end of the shift. Just right before I clocked out I instinctively gave her a kiss without thought in front of the open sales floor by the food avenue while still in my Starbucks outfit. After I kissed her I realized that I messed up and hoping that no one saw me. Am I screwed? What do I do? Plus it's Friday the thirteenth.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You'll be fine.

• 2 years ago

Russia is firing up the Nukes as we speak.........oh my god......what an unpardonable sin!

• 2 years ago

I doubt Starbucks will fire you for that. You DO NOT work for Target. Starbucks leases the space in the front of the Target store.

• Bort
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

YOUR SCREWED THEY'RE CLOSING THE ENTIRE STORE FOR YOUR THOUGHTLESS, SELFISH, AND DISGUSTING IRRATIONALLY VIOLENT BEHAVIOR THAT ALMOST KILLED EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE MALL!!!!!!

OMG HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!

THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!!!!!! HERE COME THE NUKES!!!!!!!!

Seriously???????? wow.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Judy
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Possibly but unlikely, will probably just get a verbal warning if anyone saw you.

• 2 years ago

Yes. You will be fired for sexual harassment.

• 2 years ago

You wear a Starbuck uniform to work at Target? OK...….

I think you may have a bigger issue then whether someone might have seen you give your girlfriend

• 2 years ago

Unless the boss saw you, and even if he did, you are very unlikely to get written up. At most that would be a verbal warning in my opinion.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I think at least a public flogging is due. I doubt anyone noticed or cared. But it may be wise not to make a habit of it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.