Does anyone else want to round up all the worlds vegans, send them back in time to Poland 1942 with stars on their chests to shut them up?

No. I would just rather them vegans, at least the militant vegans, to be jailed and forcefed meat loaf and steaks from Trump's restaurant (and some pork chops also). Or, militant vegans could go put a cucumber in a light socket so they can get their electro-shock therapy! Yikes!

keep dreaming

Doesn't matter to me what other people eat, talk about what they eat, or insert into any conversation about what they eat. I'm able to tune out "noise", well enough that, if they are talking to me, they get the hint that I'm not interested enough to be engaged or listen, no matter what the topic is.

And to tell the truth, I don't have random people telling me about their diets, how, what or why they eat,what they eat, when they eat it. Nor have I ever had anyone (other than my mother when I was a child), why I should not be eating what I eat or the effects of what I eat has on anything.

So your time travel fantasy is just that, a fantasy of a person who has so little control in their life, that they think of stupid things to get back at people that shouldn't even matter to them, that not only could never happen, and wouldn't solve anything if it were at all possible.

Sooo...

genocide..?

What the hell is the matter with you? If this is a joke, it's not funny. And if you're serious, you're literally the worst type of person.

How many other innocent human beings do you want to send to the gas chamber..? Or is eating vegetables a stupid enough reason to do that?

• CB

Nope, I don't care what people chose to eat and I can ignore the ignorance of their invalid arguments without reverting to wanting any harm to come to them.

No. That's just you being close-minded. Just because they are not the same as you doesn't mean you should want them dead.

lol

You're letting the anal ones occupy your day, sir. Maybe you should take a deep breath. And drink some soy milk.

Why? How are they hurting you? Your hate is hurting you more than a million vegans are hurting you.