Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 years ago

What to do when my boyfriend doesn’t satisfy me?

I’ve been with my boyfriend for 2 years now and he’s a great boyfriend who I love but he’s not very good in bed. He was my first and when we first got together he always wanted to touch me and the sex was great but after the first month he started not wanting to do anything as much as I did. Since then it’s just gotten worse and become a routine, I go down on him, he touches me for a few seconds then he does one of 2 positions. There’s like no passion and it’s not exciting or anything. I’ve tried talking to him and telling him what I want and he’ll try it a couple times and never do it again. I know he’s satifies but I’ve only finished a couple times, it’s just gotten boring and he’s pretty sensitive so I don’t want to just say he sucks. Everything else in the relationship is great so I don’t want to break up with him what should I do?

the honey moon is over, that stage of when you first get together then everything settles down, get a vibrator, an dont let his senativity fool you, you have to be firm an honest,might try diffrent things like role play, or doing some of your fantasies or some of his,

• Kris

If you don't want to break up with him I would have a serious talk. I would tell him that sex is very important in the relationship and you're not getting off and you want to. It's not fair that he does and you don't. I understand if he's sensitive but at the same time you're being effected because of it so his feelings are just going to have to get hurt for him to understand what it means to you.

Get some counseling and work on doing something special together.

Sometimes it is good to not be together for awhile sexually and learn all over again to restart the relationship but going on dates and if you cannot afford much then just getting fries at McDonalds can be romantic and not going to say more than this because it is is important to try to think of how the other one feels in a relationship.