Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 2 years ago

Prettiest girl name for my baby?

Which is the prettiest girl name and why? Opinions on each would be great with detailed answer (for best answer!)

💗Ada Pearl

💗 Iris Aurora

💗 Violet Emma

💗 Sennen Aurora

💗 Sienna Charlotte

Favorite Answer

So hard to choose! I like so many of these names.

Ada Pearl -- This is lovely, simple and understated but elegant. Pearl is one of my favourite middle names.

Iris Aurora -- Iris is very classy and sensible. I find Aurora pretty in theory but too much of a tongue twister to say!

Violet Emma -- Love the combination of a bold, striking name like Violet, and a sweet, timeless classic like Emma.

Sennen Aurora -- This is the only combo that I'm not so keen on. I don't find Sennen as pretty as the other first names; I much prefer Seren (Welsh name meaning star).

Sienna Charlotte -- Beautiful. A modern but classy first name with a timeless, regal middle.

I think Sienna Charlotte is my favourite, with Ada Pearl a close second!

• Paula

LOVE: Violet Emma

LIKE: Ada Pearl & Iris Aurora

DISLIKE: Sennen & Sienna (but love Aurora & Charlotte)

iris aurora

Either Ada Pearl or Sierra Charlotte.

Here’s why:

Ada Pearl is unique, and has that magnificent, magical princess type feeling to it. The name is just so unique and pretty!!!

Sierra Charlotte rolls off the tongue perfectly, in my opinion. Unlike the other one, this one gives me more of a wilder feel to it, it has more adventure, that extra pow!!!

Sienna Charlotte - the only reason I like the name is that I live in Siena.

Violet Emma is the prettiest. I love the name Violet and think that first and middle name combo flows magnificently.

• Moya

Violet Emma

Charlotte Aurora

• kina

Ada Pearl 4/10

Iris Aurora 8/10

Violet Emma 5/10

Sennen Aurora 0/10 too similar to semen.

Sienna Charlotte 4/10 Sienna is ghetto but Charlotte is classic and beautiful.

Might I suggest Charlotte Aurora?

• Iris Aurora •

/10

Ada Pearl 5

Iris Aurora 8

Violet Emma 4

Sennen Aurora 0

Sienna Charlotte 7

ADA PEARL

I think Ada is one of the most beautiful names that's ever existed. It's more Princess-like than any frilly, over-the-top, pretentious names. It's melodic, elegant, and pretty, but it's very concise. It's simplicity gives it a super strong, solid, grounded, and memorable feel. I think it's a perfect name. Pearl isn't bad, but it definitely does NOT compliment Ada the way you would want a middle name to. "Ada Pearl" sounds, 99%, like "At'a girl".

IRIS AURORA

I adore the name Iris. Aurora is nice. The only reason this name is not a 10/10 is that "Iris Aurora" sounds like "irissorora". It sounds like one word, and that one word sounds like a type of medicine.

VIOLET EMMA

Not a fan of Violet. Emma is lovely.

SENNEN AURORA

I think Sennen is a stupid name. Easy to forget, hard to remember, and by no means cool, pretty, cute, sophisticated, edgy, intelligent, or nice-sounding. Maybe use it as a middle name if you really like it?

SIENNA CHARLOTTE

Both names are nice. The combination is nice. It's just very BLAH (to me).

Iris Aurora.

Out of the options you stated Iris Aurora would be the best because, means "rainbow" in Greek. Iris was the name of the Greek goddess of the rainbow, also serving as a messenger to the gods. This name can also be given in reference to the word (which derives from the same Greek source) for the iris flower or the colored part of the eye.