My girlfriend needs to be alone?

Recently my gf’s grandad passed away in front of her and she now says that her head is not in the right place for a relationship so she wants to be alone, we both talked and thought that we should cut ties for a while so I can let myself get used to the idea of not being her bf but her friend but now that I’m a week into the 4 week cutting ties bit I still feel like I really miss her, what should I do? I ultimately want to get back together with her.

shes using that as a excuse she has found someone else an just wants you to break it off so she can blame you,i am just going by what you said

• J

you of course miss her, when someone ask you for space you do nothing but give them space brother, nothing you can do, girls that are crazy in love don't ask for time off. be really careful NO ONE wants to be alone.

Since she is saying that you need to cut ties to get used to the idea of not being her boyfriend, it sounds like she wants to make this permanent.

I'm sorry.