Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 years ago

Why do men think that women see everything as sexual harassment?

There aren't many women like this in real life, maybe only 15% or even less. A normal woman, the majority of women, would not call stuff like men holding doors for them, men complimenting them or men pressing buttons in elevators for them sexual harassment.

Am I a man hating feminist just because I bring up the fact that all women aren't evil? I actually said nothing about men, besides them thinking that all women are the same, but I did not insult them or anything, so I see no reason to call me a misandrist.

I mean, I said nothing about men besides asking why they think all women are the same.

Favorite Answer

“Why do men think that women see everything as sexual harassment?”

Not all men, but most on this site do. It gives them a reason to bch n moan when they have their period.

They act like 15% is 85%

“Am I a man hating feminist just because I bring up the fact that all women aren't evil? I actually said nothing about men, besides them thinking that...”

According to men on YA, yes. If you don’t hate yourself and other women, you’re evil to the core.

“I mean, I said nothing about men besides asking why they think all women are the same.”

When you say all women aren’t the same, to them this means that you and all other women are conspiring against them to take over the world and lock them up in prison camps.

Because of #metoo. You women tend to **** up everything.

because most men don't treat women with the same respect they treat men and men often think they're somehow entitled to a woman's body just because they were nice to her? being nice is a basic thing, and nonsense plays into men as well, for example a woman can smile out of politeness and they'll think o she wants me bad, and start doing inappropriate actions even tho the woman clearly does not want it, the men may continue its advances and think she's playing hard to get. if you want women's perspective on men to change, then i suggest men should start practicing better behaviors towards women.

Personal experience.

Not all men do, but some probably think that some women think chivalry is dead. Some women are catty and manipulative and try to do whatever they can to get over on men, or try to get whatever they want from men, even if the man is minding his own biz and is doing the right thing.

A number of women think many men are sex-crazed perverts. Not all men aware.

This is why I don't like feminists. I think these people are crazy, and the Bible does not say anything about feminism.

That is why the Bible says to pray without ceasing, and to watch and pray.

Source(s): Christian.

woman are usually harassed

• Bill

Fifteen percent of women is a lot of women, you know.

Besides, as things are there is no real limit to what women can consider as harassment and go after men for. Without a reasonable limit on what women can consider harassment men have no reason to consider things as acceptable.

Because women like these self entitled a$$holes

https://youtu.be/RzA4dCT4X0I

Youtube thumbnail

https://youtu.be/3yijsqgbnd0

Youtube thumbnail

https://youtu.be/5MVyQNNFobA

Youtube thumbnail

And before you say "NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THIS!!!". yes I agree and not all men are creppy stalking rapists... which I bet you don't agree. Because you most likely hate men... being a feminist and all.

And it's funny how all 3 of the women in the links are feminists...LOL

in fact these 3 women in links are basivallu what all the feminists in this section are like. Mentally unstable unlikable man hating losers who are beyond help

• sexual harassment is easy money

A. Sleep your way to the top or to become one of the popular girls at school

B. If plan A doesnt work sue your boss or coworker or classmate for sexual harassment or sex assault/rape

$$$$$$

That nonsense plays into their narrative, whereas reality does not.