Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Do you agree with cons that the way to deal with fascism is to completely ignore it and let them recruit and spread propaganda unchallenged?

This "there's just a few nazis" argument is a little unsettling.

No. Conservatives need to find their spine and stand up to the fascism within their ideology.

No. You shouldn't give your platform to a fascist, but if someone else who has a platform larger than you does, you have to at least use your platform to respond to it so that it doesn't spread. Ignoring them can actually help them gain public favor since they will have no pushback at all.

Leftists screech "Fascism!" all day, every day. When a word is overused, it ceases to have any meaning.

They did it with "racism" and "sexism" and moved on to some words that still have a bit of traction. "Islamophobia" and "homophobia" are another two.

• indeed

Of course not. I go to protests, I write my senators and congress, I do what I can. Too bad I can't make gullible people see beyond the propaganda.

That would be enabling them.

Nope