Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 years ago

If you had a time machine would you go back in time and take Jesus with you?

Say you had a time machine and you went back around the last supper era and kidnapped him and brought him back to current day United States what would happen?

Favorite Answer

No. If he saw all the things we have to deal with today, all the hate and division, he would cry.

If I had a time machine I can think of hundreds of other things to do to improve todays society besides I'm amazed that not one so called Christian mentioned the fact that He rose from the dead & is probably watching every little thing that we are doing in todays world. Besides he is supposed to be part of the triune god so he is supposed to be everywhere even now?? correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not an Athest either it's only my opinion.

Yes, I would definitely do so in order to show him that none of the stuff that he did was worthwhile. I would show him that Satan has won over the souls of far more people and that he (jesus) is a worthless loser and that Satan is, was, and always will be more powerful!

You don't understand God. Jesus was the first of all creation. He was with God in the beginning. Jesus is eternal. He is in the Garden, on the cross, here now, and on the throne of heaven all at the same time. How? He is timeless.

If I had a time machine I would go back to the Garden of Eden and I would tell Adam and Eve see that tree right there I come from the future in a machine you ate from that tree and it made a big mess of everything take that tree right now and get a team of mules rip that tree out and go burn it outside of the garden and then go back and do what God Said to do make children and be king over the planet and the animals. After I watched Adam and Eve burn the tree I would vanish. And the entire human race would be changed. Me and you might not ever exist.

No, I wouldn't. God arranged things for the best.

If Jesus had been brought to the future, there would be plenty of Christians to crucify him among all his other enemies.

NO THANKS...IM LOOKING FWD TO THE FUTURE AND TIRH NOT GAMES...WE DO NOT CONTROL GOD...HE HAS ALL POWER!!!!!

If the Christ had wanted to wait until 2018, he would have done so, and even if you had a Time Machine, you would have been powerless to stop the actions that the Christ knew would happen

There was actually a reason why only Jesus could do what he did. No one else could have taken his place. But I sure wish I could have my Jesus with me right now. I haven't heard from him in some time.

Pretty sure modern-day Christians would bad mouth him and call him a libturd and whatnot. Other people probably wouldn't believe he was Jesus. And other people would be surprised he wasn't white. Personally I'd be surprised he existed at all but I'm not a Christian.

The jesus stories bore me. I would go back to the dinosaur era.