Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 years ago

Why are men such sore losers when I comes to driving?

So some douchah bag tried to cut me off, but I held my own, not letting him and that got him so mad. He kept flippin me off and I kept throwing my hands up on the air like it was my birthday just laughing at him like it was party time. He kept pulling up on my bumper, pointing at me trying to mimic me making faces and whipping his wheel around all because he couldn’t out drive a woman haha.

Doesn’t he realize that women are a different breed these days and can’t be fkt with? These days being lady doesn’t mean prim and proper anymore. It means I’m a fawkin lady which means I do whatever I want and it’s pretty bish!

That’s a pretty general statement.

People can be crazy nowadays. You know how badly road rage can escalate? It’s not worth it to taunt someone and piss them off.

If a guy/woman tried to cut me off, I would do the best I could to avoid collision and curse to myself. But I wouldn’t taunt and tease them.

You don’t know what kind of person they are.

• g

Yep, you're a lady, all right. 😳

Yeah some of them can’t get it through their heads. It’s ok though. He’s miserable and you know how to laugh it off. This guy has got some serious issues lol!

• Carrie

it's honestly just roadrage, you'll probably never see that man again in your life and some people are just down right ignorant. If it's not going to matter in a day don't even spend a 1 minute thinking about it.

The funny thing is, you are acting like a sore loser. Let it go and move on.

• Tom

He really got to you didn't he ;)…..I mean you act like you got the better of him, but you're the one on Yahoo Answers writing about it. And for the record - you're playing a dangerous game. I know you feel really safe in your car and you feel invincible which makes you feel like you can take the liberty to provoke other drivers even further, but remember - you never know what type of psycho you're dealing with. What if he chose to follow you home? What if he confronted you outside of your car? Would you feel as brave and tough then? Some guys have no problems attacking a woman if they are angry enough at her.