Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 years ago

religion and spirituality if God would not have killed the Nephilim at Noah's flood see the details.?

If God would not have put to death the wicked people and the wicked angels what is the likelihood that you and me would have been born. I say that the Nephilim would have taken over the world and killed all normal human beings.

• Mog
    Favorite Answer

I agree. They were going to enslave the human race, and since their parents were fallen angels, it would have literally made earth hell.

Your evident belief in these creatures and this mythical, fantastical, utterly false history does you no credit as a thinking adult. I'm sorry if this angers or antagonizes you, but I still harbor the hope that someday your mind will emerge from the terrifying limitations of your upbringing and religious indoctrination. I think that somewhere, deep down in the recesses of that mind, the seed of sanity and reason still exists.

If God HAD not killed the Nephilim, what WOULD HAVE BEEN the likelihood ----

We have no way of knowing.

Irrelevant

He did.

I suppose that is possible..but u have no ques

Plus dinosaurs.