Who else has no emotions over the U.S. dropping Little Boy and Fat Man on Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Because Japan deserved it. They wanted a fight by promising a fight to the last man, and they got one. Lesson Learned Don't start something you can't finish. The Japanese government was entirely to blame for what happened.

Favorite Answer

Don't wanna get bit?????? don't kick sleeping dogs.

I got zero sympathy for idiots that start fights and then cry when they lose the fight.

Canada, and the UK. The creation, and use of the atomic bombs was by all three countries, and all three had to agree to their use. It was an American plane, as there was one in the area, but, it was not the US that dropped the bombs alone.

The Bataan Death March alone justified Dropping a Third one on The Emperor's Palace that's just me though.

• No weapon has ever been invented and not used. The US Air Force killed far more people in a firebomb raid on Tokyo than they did in Nagasaki and Hiroshima combined. Japan was ready to surrender, but the politicians and generals were too busy talking about what terms they wanted. The US wanted to try out uranium and plutonium bombs on real civilians, so they went ahead while Japan dithered. Fortunately for the USA, they were on the winning side. If they'd lost, it would have been their politicians and generals who were hanged.

I mean, I believe it was at the time the correct decision, but I am still sad that tens of thousands of innocent civilians were killed. You can find it both necessary and be sorry it came to that.