What's a good Linux?
2- How to download a file from a CD step by step?
3- Can i put an old USB modem to Linux?
4-Where to develop C in Linux and than run it?
5- Does Linux have Bluetooth?
6- For what is bluetooth?
7- From Linux is it possible to access the Windows files?
8-What's a good browser for Windows? Other than IE, Firefox and Chrome?
Fast Billy. What's CP you put in the 2?
- Anonymous2 years agoFavorite Answer
3) If you have drivers for it, or have enough information to write your own.
4) Virtually all Linux distributions include a C compiler, write your source using a text editor and compile and run it from the termnial.
5) If you install the drivers.
6) Communicating with hardware via RF signals.
8) Opera, IceWeasel, Lynx
Update: cp is the standard linux terminal command to copy files. Doesn't matter whether it's from a CD, hard-disk or static ram device.