Tony Romo's early Super Bowl pick is Green Bay vs Jacksonville. Did he take one-too-many hits to the head or is he an insightful NFL guru?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • BOOM
    Lv 7
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He's an insightful guy and a fantastic commentator during games. He might be right here, but I would pick J-ville before the Pack.

• 2 years ago

That match up might be very realistic.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

yep

• 2 years ago

He's a golfer now, BOOM. I would not listen to him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

It could happen. Each team is capable of making it to the Super Bowl.

• 2 years ago

I wish everyone would write all these experts preseasons predictions down and call em on it when the season is over.Some are really wild.Romo is no dummy about football but I doubt if he has a better guess them 50% of the nation.I wanna see someone really confident put some money down at Vegas not a couple bucks either.Say something like 25% of their annual salary

• 2 years ago

That's possible but with the players the Rams added in the off-season, they're my early pick for the NFC Champ.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Of the two possibilities that you listed it's more likely that he took too many hits to the head, I also think that it could be just his opinion.

• David
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Far MORE than one too many hits.

• 2 years ago

Could be both or neither.

A team with the best QB can't make it? A team made the AFC Championship game can't make it?

Currently the Jags are 3rd choice (based on betting odds) in the AFC and GB is 4th in the NFC. Doesn't seem all that outlandish.

Why are you concerned with a July Superbowl prediction anyway?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.