Tony Romo's early Super Bowl pick is Green Bay vs Jacksonville. Did he take one-too-many hits to the head or is he an insightful NFL guru?

• BOOM
    Favorite Answer

He's an insightful guy and a fantastic commentator during games. He might be right here, but I would pick J-ville before the Pack.

That match up might be very realistic.

yep

He's a golfer now, BOOM. I would not listen to him.

It could happen. Each team is capable of making it to the Super Bowl.

I wish everyone would write all these experts preseasons predictions down and call em on it when the season is over.Some are really wild.Romo is no dummy about football but I doubt if he has a better guess them 50% of the nation.I wanna see someone really confident put some money down at Vegas not a couple bucks either.Say something like 25% of their annual salary

That's possible but with the players the Rams added in the off-season, they're my early pick for the NFC Champ.

• Bob

Of the two possibilities that you listed it's more likely that he took too many hits to the head, I also think that it could be just his opinion.

• David

Far MORE than one too many hits.

Could be both or neither.

A team with the best QB can't make it? A team made the AFC Championship game can't make it?

Currently the Jags are 3rd choice (based on betting odds) in the AFC and GB is 4th in the NFC. Doesn't seem all that outlandish.

Why are you concerned with a July Superbowl prediction anyway?