Friend left me with loads of junk when he left.?

So my friend recently moved out of my house, he stayed here for a total of 8 months. He hasn't taken care of the room and has thrown all his rubbish into a corner. When he left he took his expensive things such as £1,000 Computer and his £600 TV however didn't take his Bed or his other cheap... show more So my friend recently moved out of my house, he stayed here for a total of 8 months.

He hasn't taken care of the room and has thrown all his rubbish into a corner. When he left he took his expensive things such as £1,000 Computer and his £600 TV however didn't take his Bed or his other cheap furniture.

The furniture was really old and I couldn't do anything but throw it away, unfortunately I don't drive so this was a challenge for me. He didn't collect all his personal belongings so I packed them up and gave them to him, these were things of value such as his Harry Potter books and so on.

So it's been a week and we've fallen out because of a lie he told my GF when he left.

Problem is we he owned an 8ft bean bag in our living room, I told him I don't want it however he said I could keep it.

Now a week has gone by and he's wanting it back, he doesn't want to collect it this month he wants to collect in October because he is 'Decorating'. He knows full well I am decorating also, this bean bag is huge and takes up so much space.

What should I say to him?
I've asked him to come pick it up this week however he wants us to store it for him up until he finds a place.