Are there any Mystic messengers of Yeshua/Jesus unconditional Love posting answers ?

A mystic experience is a mind changing event that happens in seconds and changes your life, it takes you to finding the true Yeshua/Jesus and having the true hidden things revealed, a wonderful thing!

Favorite Answer

I think the best messages are often shown through actions rather than only words.

I would nominate jpopelish as showing unconditional Love at all times. Since he self-identifies as an atheist, he wouldn't say he is a Mystic messenger of Yeshua/Jesus. But he's one who will hear, "Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me."

No

God loves all people unconditionally, that doesn't mean He (or we) love the self-destructive way they choose to live.

Hmmmm... I'd say Earl, Truth Is Within You, and maybe Yesmar, to some extent..?

I don't know if THEY would identify in that way, though. But they're my best candidates, so... You are hereby nominated. Unless someone else volunteers. :-P

What the heck to you mean by 'mystic'?

We (Christ's disciples) are on the earth representing who Jesus is to you. When you see one of us, you should be able to see what love looks like when it's walking around.

What do you mean by "mystic"? I'm a follower of Jesus and I post about Him a lot if that's the same?