Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 years ago

What if I just do not care if I hurt my family or other people? Why do people care if they hurt others?

I'm selfish and yeah, me, myself and I is of primary importance. The prospect of me killing myself and leaving my family behind forever does not cause the least bit of disturbance of soul within me. I only care when people talk down on me, calling me a piece of $HIT whose family is better off without. And even then, my heart is not hurt by it. My ego is.

The fact is, I hate good. I despise it. I want to destroy it, but it's not possible.

Why do people care if others are hurt? Why is it so Godd@mn important to care about others?

I am no clinically depressed.

Favorite Answer

We all start out understanding the need to be kind to others. That's why little kids cry when they see others homeless etc. We're born with empathy but sin kills it along the way if we numb our conscience to the right thing long enough. The Bible says that love grows cold because of the increase of wickedness. It's a terrible state to be in in my opinion because you can't feel anymore and without selfless love your relationships are meaningless

I pray that God turns the stone in your heart back to flesh

• Archer

Self loathing is not a pretty thing to post on YA.

You are a piece of.....

if you are selfish and you put yourself to be of primary importance then that means you don't really want to kill yourself but you just want to put on an act to hurt others because you don't care about them. It means you didn't get along with them, because if you did then you would care about them.

If you do not care whether you hurt others, then you deserve to be hurt.

Spoken like a true blue face cowardly anon.

• Boy

Just be very vivacious. Healthy alone. Detach and let go. It will make you safe and solve problems. May you succeed. May you get permanent nirvana, permanent enlightenment and permanent awakening right now.

"I am no clinically depressed." So you're just naturally a sociopathic asshole?