Do I ask this girl out or not?? Need a lot of help?

Hey guys. Im in a bit of a tough situation. I have been talking to this girl for a few weeks and I can't tell if she is really interested in me or not (probably not). We talk everyday about random stuff, but she lives about 4 hours away. We know each other at school and I want to ask her out. I know girls like confidence and what not, but I really don't know what to do. I told her that I would visit and basically asked her out and she said yes, but then when I tried to set it up she ghosted me and didn't respond. She answers me most of the time but then there are times where she will read whatever I send her and just not respond. Im reading a lot of mixed signals and I am not sure if asking her out is the right choice. So please help me, what the hell do I do?

Sure...

U block her and never contqct her again. She is in relationship and is leading u on.mwhy else a girl would ghost u? Think about it