Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 years ago

Since liberals are communists, why are they allowed a political party in America?

And why do all atheists hate god and try to outlaw Christianity?

Why do these communist atheists hate Jesus Christ?

::YAWN::

• Archer

Your ignorance is laughable for disbelief is not hate, hate does nothing to the object of that hate and Atheists could give a **** which god or version of god you chose to believe in.

Piss off, troll

I'm a liberal who is a Christian. You and many conservatism fanatics may be able to brainwash some into thinking that conservatives are the exclusive owners of Christianity by making such false hateful assertions which has become stereotypes. Steretype means nothing.

Atheists will never ' hate ', something that doesn't even exist. Only the REAL things can be hated, but only if it worth to hate them, of course.

Why should I care about Jesus? I don't care that he was tortured and killed for "sin". (Whatever that means). Even if it actually happened, I still don't care. I'm intelligent enough that guilt trips don't work on me. I don't hate your imaginary friend. I'm just not dumb enough to fall for the Christian lie.

• Small

Christian Socialism is a common idea, in the world. Thank you for the question.

I hate to think where you went to school - if you ever have been to school. There is not one shred of logic, understanding or truth in any of your statements. When you do go to school, you will learn to use a dictionary and will be able to look up the meaning of words like "liberal, "communist", "atheist", "hate", "allowed" and "political". Until then, I would try reading in order to correct your extreme ignorance.

Since cats are red rubber balls, why are they allowed to smell the color 3?

Is this a Christian view?

Lmfao!!