Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Let's not mince words here: Republicans are afraid of a nation filled with nonwhites?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You're right on the money G. Republicans against us all.

• Correct

• 2 years ago

I think that a lot of them are. But let's not pretend that we Dems don't have some bigots on our side, too. It's just that we don't nominate and elect cretins like Dump.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

That's true. They are scared of melanin (which is what makes skin darker)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

That will just mean more poor minorities packed into the inner-cities. We still own all the land and majority of the guns in this country! White women don't breed with blacks much, so we'll still have you on population for centuries to come. Plus, Trump is going to deport about 11Million illegals and block that border up like your mom's colon after a night with her black stud.

• 2 years ago

I have no need to mince words either, the answer is yes.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

True. Not sure why they are living in America.

• 2 years ago

Or maybe foreigners and communists. Destroying our Way. DAMN RIGHT!

• 2 years ago

Nobody is filling Japan with tens of millions of non-Japanese, then mocking the Japanese who object by saying, "Let's not mince words here: Nationalists are afraid of a nation filled with non-japanese" with the (bizarre) implication that there's something wrong with that.

It would never occur to you to say this about ANY nonwhite country. Face it, you're just anti-white.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Nope. But somebody is scared of a nation with all whites.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

And I am white Genociding them.

<Diobolical Laugh>

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.