ezra asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 years ago

Cramps and Bleeding 13 days before period ?

Hello,

I had my period and it ended 9 days ago... and today I’ve been having cramps all day and right now that i went to the restroom i had pink blood on my undies and when i wiped? Sorry for the TMI .. but what could be the reason for this I’m worried ? And having strong cramps still. My period isn’t due for almost 2 weeks

I did have sex with my bf 3 days ago but , it’s too soon to get any pregnancy symptoms right ? So what could it be ?

Anything helps thanks !

All @k w's answers are about not having a proper diet. ALL OF THEM. Don't pay any attention to her/him.

Yes, it's too soon for pregnancy symptoms. Did your boyfriend ejaculate in you? His semen may have somehow messed with your hormones.

• k w

lack of vitamins and minerals, you really need a quality multivitamin....cheap insurance......diet is tied to cycle like a married cpl are tied to each other.......