Financial Aid Maximum Timeframe Appeal Letter?

Hi everyone, I really just need to two more semesters before I can finally completely my time at community college so that I can transfer. This upcoming Fall term would mark my 4th year at community college but I just got with an email stating that I'm no longer eligible to receive aid because I've exceeded the time frame to normally complete my academic program (I have 5 withdrawals and took courses that didn't apply to my major because I was trying to find what I was interested in) I was debating whether I should write an appeal letter but honestly, I don't think I'll be able to attend school if I don't have the support of financial aid so I thought I should give it ago.

I would really appreciate if you guys can read my letter and see what my chances are.

Letter is in comment sectiton

• di

Every school has some sort of appeal process for Satisfactory Academic Progress and Pursuit of Program... But I seriously doubt that you could base an appeal on academic wanderlust and course withdrawals - you GOT the aid for those withdrawals. You can only get 6 full-time semester of Pell Grant - many state grants have limits, as do student loans. You sound like you have majored in taking up space. Maybe - go to work!

• ?

An appeal is worthless; this is a federal LAW over which the school has no control.