Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 years ago

in the bible what does it say about people who have sex before marriage?

I've had sex before. Should i stop? should i stop everything should i stop kissing? Should I wait this time to get married before doing anything ? Is kissing okay according to the bible?

I'm 19 female I've currently been attending bible study and I'm just confused about things please don't write mean things

If you're having sex outside of marriage or specifically breaking the rules here but it's really darn easy to repent from the problem.!

you don't have to stop having sex you just need to go with the person that you're having sex with down to the courthouse and give the clerk of the court about $100 for a marriage license! That puts a complete end to the problem!

It says that fornication, adultery, and gay sex are all counterproductive, even harmful, to us.

"I've had sex before. Should i stop?" That would be the best thing to do.

"should i stop everything should i stop kissing?" No, you don't have to stop kissing, but making out shouldn't be the focus of a date.

"Should I wait this time to get married before doing anything?" Don't go past kissing until you're married.

"Is kissing okay according to the bible?" Yes, as a way to show love, not to inflame passion.

Sex before marriage is a no-no, which is called fornication, which can bar one from going to heaven, just

like adultery and homosexuality. In the old testament, 23,000 people died in one day for committing

fornication. God is more serious about it than man is. If I were you I would listen to God, since you won't have to answer to man.

• BJ

The Bible clearly states that “God will judge fornicators.” Hebrews 13:4

The Greek word for fornication, broadly refers to the misuse of the sexual organs of those who are not married to each other.

Therefore, it would be wrong in God’s eyes for a couple to live together even if they intend to get married later.

Even if a couple are deeply in love, God still requires that they marry before enjoying sex.

Sex before marriage is called "Fornication", or if one of the two, or both, are married to someone else, it is called "Adultery". BOTH ARE SINS. "Making out, or "petting" (as it was known in my day), if it is only kissing, hugging, and touching, etc ,as long as you, or your girlfriend, pulls back and says something like this. "We better stop, while we can", and you do stop, you are O.K. as far as I know, in Biblical terms, because you did NOT go on to have sex. (and she is pregnant, most likely)

Nothing, old men in dresses made that up 1000 years after the fact.

You can’t possibly expect me to believe that you are this ignorant, you atheist troll!

Kissing is okay.. But seriously I would think in a relationship.. As it’s still rather intimate and what’s the sense in any sort of casual kissing? I know some men would feel teased if there’s kissing (casual) and then not more going on.. I know culture has lost sight of marriage but it really is the best lifestyle.. especially between two genuine believers for genuine faith means prayers and desire for God’s Spirit to be working within them as to putting others first. You see self-ish-ness is the root of much trouble..

It says you must marry a woman if you have sex with her, and pay a brideprice of 50 shekels of silver.

It doesn't say ѕhit.