Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 years ago

What should I do if false religions knock on my door?

Like seventh day Adventist, Jehovah witnesses, Mormons, or etc? I thought about getting a sign that says Jesus is the only way to heaven. I don’t like false cults knocking on my door.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It would be best to open a theological discussion with an open ,loving heart, maybe you can save them.

• 2 years ago

Just say, "No, thank you," and close the door.

"Like seventh day Adventist, Jehovah witnesses, Mormons..." You haven't established that those churches are false, dear one. Pretending that they are totally false is facile, fatuous, and a waste of time. Most churches have at least some truth in them. Open your mind. You might find the kingdom of God. There is no church closer to the New Testament church than The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It has the structure, doctrines, authority, and saving ordinances of Christ's original church.

• BJ
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Larry said: It would be best to open a theological discussion with an open ,loving heart, maybe you can save them. Or your self.

Supreme Court: You Can’t Keep Jehovah’s Witnesses, and Girl Scouts From Knocking 

The Constitution protects the right of missionaries, politicians and others to knock on doors without first getting permission from local authorities, the Supreme Court ruled. 

“By a vote of 8 to 1, the court reasoned that the First Amendment right to free speech includes the entitlement to take a message directly to someone’s door.” 

• spotty
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

What would you do if someone was selling vacuum cleaners? Selling is selling. My brother-in-law squirted some J/W's with the garden hose once. They didn't like it. He did. They never came back.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Answer the door naked!

• 2 years ago

Politely tell them that you're not interested.

• 2 years ago

If you are comfortable in your faith and are familiar with Gods' word than don't be timid , but confront them with grace and love and share the Truth of Gods' word with them. Many blessings to you in your efforts.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Cover your door posts and lintel in sheep's blood so they pass over your home.

• Kjw47
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

Reality check--Mark 3:24-26-- a house divided( 34,000 trinity based religions) will not stand. = Gods view of a cult. I have studied Jesus over 50 years. His teachings back the JW teachers-0 doubt in all creation. That means you don't know what Jesus really taught.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

You don't like false cults, yet you joined the Jesus cult?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.