Anonymous

Are California college campuses allowed to deny you from living on campus for having medical marijuana?

For the past 2 years I've lived on campus in my college campus dorm during the school year and I know they have a very strict no marijuana rule, even for 21+ where its recreational its not allowed. I recently got a medical marijuana license and use it medically now. I will be moving back in this august. Will the dorm be allowed to refuse or kick me out of the dorm for having my medical marijuana in my room? Of course I wouldn't smoke it in my room, but even just having it sitting in your room put away is enough to get you kicked out. Thanks for any advice or information :)

Why the fcuk don't you just ask the college? You seem to stupid to be in college in the first place.

• drip

You would be smarter to call the housing office at your school and ask. Get facts direct.

Yes.