Is he playing games?!?

I met this boy on holiday and we got on really well he was with his mum and I was with mine so we spent a fair bit of time together but nothing happened we just had a laugh and talked, since we came home (don’t live near eachother) he’s been messaging me saying he likes me, misses me, asks about meeting up, he even asked me to go on holiday with him, then the past couple of days he’s been taking hours to message me back and is now definitely ignoring me, I asked him to FaceTime me an this was 4 hours ago and he said yeah of course I will in 5 minutes then it just never happened, then before he’s put a story on Snapchat.

Why would he bother speaking to me and saying all this crap if he was playing games, because we live 5 hours apart, what can he gain. Help should I just delete him of everythinh

• Janet

Doesn't matter.

NO long-term relationship lasts, so if you have any sense you will drop it and move on.

V