Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 years ago

Christians never owe evidence of their claims because of the god card? It's line the race card , but can't be used in a court of law....?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Clearly are not a student of US Law at least.

There are several court cases that shows the Courts recognize the authority of God.

There is also the "Oath" which must be taken (while there are exceptions given because of the religious convictions of those taking the oath).

This like so many other claims by novice atheists is based on ignorance and does not persuade those who are not novices in religion (Christian or otherwise).

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 years ago

Jesus, the Ever Living Christ, made sure nothing of His remained on earth, so that it and not God would be venerated.

• 2 years agoReport

Well, that's pretty goddamn convenient.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

of course it can be used in a court of law I already have I'm already Matthew Davies read my court case it's in Highlands County of Florida where I proved that Christian regeneration is effective more than state rehab in drug and alcohol cases. I proved by physical action that Christianity has more power than the state program in my case and I documented it with forensic medical evidence.

That's why it took me 16 years to win but I won.

• 2 years ago

1) Christians never owe evidence of their claims because of the god card?

Simply not true.

Christians "owe" evidence of their claims in the very same special circumstances that non-Christians do.

These circumstances do not exist in typical situations.

I can't help but notice that - ironically - you evidently feel that you "owe" no evidence of any of your claims.

2) It's line the race card , but can't be used in a court of law....?

A court of law is one of the few places where someone typically does "owe" evidence.

You have a really poor understanding relative to when a burden of proof actually exists.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Yes

• 2 years ago

God is not a social construct.

• Lv 5
      2 years agoReport

Then u disagree, and believe that u, as a Christian, DP owe evidence of god..? Hmm care to share it since u owe it?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.