What should I do? Got back with my ex.?

Me and my boyfriend were together for 2 years then we broke up because we would argue a lot. The problem is that when I was dating him for around 6 months I’ve told him I don’t want to be with him anymore because of my ex-ex but that lasted few hours and I came back to him crying that I don’t know what happened and that I was just confused. Few months before we broke up I talked to this guy behind my boyfriends back and since then we’ve argued more, we argued before he knew that I talked to him and I stopped talking to him as soon as he found out. We broke up and didn’t talk then we got together but the problem is that he’s acting strange. I’m away for 2 months right now and we got together 2 months ago. Sometimes he’ll contact me the whole day with messages like “ I miss you so much. I love you. Can’t wait for you to come back. It’s better when you’re here with me” and would call at least 3 times a day and it seems he really cares and then there’s these days where he doesn’t message me ( He’ll message me saying “love u” and that’s him done for the day) before I’ve went away and we spend time together, he was sweet and he gave me all of his attention and say nice things to me and sometimes it seemed like he’s not interested.When we would argue he always says it’s my fault and even calls me nasty names and says that’s what I deserve.I know I’ve hurt him.I was really stupid. I can see that now and I can’t even forgive myself for what I’ve done to him but he’s hurting me.

• Janet

You two didn't work.

And you have some seriously emotional issues that, until you resolve them, will keep you from making a relationship work.

You two broke up for a reason, and that reason is still there.

And confusion happens only when we don't want to face reality.

And you still are not facing reality ... at least, not the reality that couples who CAN make it work do NOT break up.

Get back with him, and you will break up again.

And arguing means you don't accept each other AND neither of you are able to work with your own emotions. This guarantees failure in any relationship.

Focus on getting yourself together.

Once you are comfortable with yourself, comfortable with being single, comfortable with facing life and the necessities of supporting yourself, and comfortable working with your own pain (instead of trying to blame others and make them change) .. THEN you are ready to look for someone to share your life with.

And it almost-certainly won't be him, because YOU are smart enough to start therapy or self-therapy ... and he probably isn't.