Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 years ago

Is Jesus coming back soon?

I see so many agencies on here and the Bible says in the last days people will turn away.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

Jesus is always coming soon.

• k w
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

we are in the end times.....isn't the board exciting, with all the scoffers etc about ?

• 2 years ago

I don't think so. If a Jesus showed up somewhere, his scams would be exposed quickly. People nowadays are not as ignorant and easy to fool as they were in the VIII century A.D.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Read these words of Jesus spoken by Jesus himself to his apostles circa 30AD

Mat 16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

COMPARE

Jhn 21:21 Peter asked Jesus, "What about John, Lord?"

Jhn 21:22 Jesus replied, "If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? As for you, follow me."

AND

Mat 24:3 Later, Jesus sat on the Mount of Olives. His disciples came to him privately and said, "Tell us, when will all this happen? What sign will signal your return and the end of the age?

>>>>>>>>>>> Mat 24:34 I tell you the truth, this generation will not pass from the scene until all these things take place.

=============

Jesus returned 1st century AD just as he promised and he has since lived here within and among his Christians.

Jhn 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Mat 18:20 And where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.