Has Trump MAGA for you yet?

I own a business that cleans out after evictions and foreclosures. We do basic painting, repairs, etc in most cases. I love when they are still there when we show up. Everything quickly gets dumped on the curb. We have to wait 24 hours before filling a dumpster, but a lot of it is in slum areas and gets stolen... show more I own a business that cleans out after evictions and foreclosures. We do basic painting, repairs, etc in most cases. I love when they are still there when we show up. Everything quickly gets dumped on the curb. We have to wait 24 hours before filling a dumpster, but a lot of it is in slum areas and gets stolen quickly.
We push them out as fast as possible. I got three strong young men, all from Belarus. They speak may 10 words of English each, mostly the curse words.
Business is waaaay up. Double digit up in 2017. Looks even better in 2018. Hasn't been so good since 2008-9. Obummer protected his deadbeat supporters...

At the the end I say "bye, have a nice day!" as the now live in their rusty 2004 Hyundai Elantras. May get a tent and live in that. Sometimes I laugh so hard. Momny I don't wanna leave! Mommy spent the welfare check on malt liquor and Newports. Sorry k8d! America no l8nger gives out the free money.