Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Do Kylie Jenner and Donald Trump both have something in common in that they're both self-made billionaires?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

Self made?

LOL no

• 2 years ago

no

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I doubt Jenner ever gets a billion. Trump made billions . Give his starting stake to one of the liberals here and see if they could even increase it let alone make a billion.

• Dimple
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Trump and Jenner have/had rich daddies. Jenner leeches off the kardashian name...I mean ROB kardashian Sr. The ridiculously wealthy celebrity criminal defense lawyer

Being part of the Jenner clan is nice but being part of the kardashian clan is even better

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

well except trump isn't actually a billionaire.

• 2 years ago

Donald trump is a skeezy new York street hustler who picks up 5 dollar prostitutes and bangs them on the side of the street his limo. Kylie sells lipstick.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Yeah they are assholes

• Nathan
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

Trump's racist father gave him his billions and nothing more.

• Trump is not self-made. Stealing and scamming billions from others is not making yourself a billionaire

• 2 years ago

Gifts from Trump's father and then his inheritance gave him a big head start so I wouldn't call him self made. As for his business acumen if he had retired when he got his inheritance and invested it conservatively he would have a higher net worth than what he claims and a much higher one than his actual net worth.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.