Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 years ago

How do I get comfortable going out to see a movie again?

I had a horrible experience at the movie theater a few months ago, and haven't felt comfortable going back since. I went to see The Black Panther and was met with racism. A bunch of blacks in the theater told me to get my cracker butt out of "their" movie. This one black lady that kept talking and throwing food during the movie really upset me. She had her 5 or 6 year old kid with her. So, I got up during the movie and ripped a nasty fart in the black kid's face. ya know, for payback. The kid looked traumatized and started to cry as I ran out of the theater with a herd of darkies running after me. Anyway, I got away. Did I go too far?

And then you woke up.

Don't troll harder, troll better.

Theres few people that would go that far but i bet you most black people wouldnt do that. You just ended up being in the same place as racists. You wont get comfortable again until you actually get out there. Go watch the purge. Recommeded!!

Farting is g on people is assault or battery depending on the state. Just let it go next time you troll. Just because others don't use manners doesn't mean you shouldn't.