Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 years ago

Are you a loner? What is a real loner?

I do allot of things on my own. I don't have many friends here. I used to have friends when I was younger. Now I have to start all over. I do go to the bar sometimes to sed live bands. I talk to people I meet even women. I go out in the day like downtown, coffee shops, gym, movies, mall. I even chat up with women when I do this because bars get old. I used to go to the same bard where I knew regs and bartenders. I'm trying to get back into dating again. I have to do this on my own. Since I don't have many friends here.

• martin

No. You're not a loner. A loner wouldn't be doing all the social things you do. A loner enjoys being alone most of the time, usually because it's stressful to socialize.

Try online dating sites. I don't go to bars- so I tried a dating site like "old people.com" or Our time?

I found an absolute sweetheart- we've been married almost five years. Don't use the free sites- you get many more genuine, real people if you pay just a bit.