Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Do you ever consider how lucky you are to be one of the 5 percent to live in America, the grand country the rest of the world looks up to?

• I'm fortunate to not be one of the 5% the rest of the world laughs at.

America's luck ran out Nov. 8 2016.

I've said it many times how lucky I am to wake up in the best country in world history.

I want to know where all these naysaying righties were while gwb was turning prosperity to deep recession. Then they bought into trump's BS how the country lost greatness because a black president led us out of deep recession.

I never considered it lucky, until Trump got into power. The country is looking better and better but I don't know if all of the prior damage can be fixed. Lucky was being Canadian but now with that jack*ss Kevin Trudeau in power, Canada is in big trouble. The first world nations are going downstream, fast.

• Mark

I feel lucky that I don't live in the USA. My country has the same freedoms but has better healthcare and safety.

Source(s): Canadian
  • Jeff

I live 60 miles from Canada and freedom LOL.

Absolutely

Yes. I know it was nothing I did that gave me the advantage of being born in the richest and most powerful nation in the world. And until recently (Jan 2017) it was considered a grand country people wanted to come to or emulate.

Yes, but do you mean that the rest of the world USED TO look up to, before Trump? :-)

But I think you put forward a valuable point to view. None of us asked to be born in America, none of us asked to be born either white or black or brown. We are a result of an accident of birth, we could have been born anywhere and been anyone, so we should realize that before casting judgements upon others different from ourselves. They had no choice as to the details of their births, either.

waaaahhhh

waaaahhhh

waaaahhhh