I don't want to be gay!?

Im going to go to prison im sure for alot of drug charges problem is i know what happens when you get there i dont got alot of muscle so they will probably go in my *** i dont wanna be gay if i go they will force me gay i dont wanna get out liking cock up my *** help me please!

• Fred
    Favorite Answer

Relax for most it isn't that bad. Many young guys do find if they are spending a couple years or more in prison they will end up having sex fun with at least one other guy. It is easy for those who never have been to prison to think these guys must be sick but when deprived of females young males seem to have a backup where handsome guys start to become more sexually interesting. Yes a few young pretty boys become the attention of big bikey types who swear they would not do that sort of gay sh!t but most sex is consensual. For most it isn't anal sex but just finding a gay or bisexual guy for a bl0w j0b. Movies and tv programs like to make it all look as so anal sex in prison with the big muscle guy f#cking the less muscular cute guy is the norm, but in reality they are just trying to build tension and drama whereas in real life for the straight boys it is more you will go to the guy everyone knows who sucks c0ck and get your sex relief there. Prisoners all make out they wouldn't do it but they are happy to discuss who is giving the sex fun away for free.

Calm down as I am sure you will find it is nothing like everyone is telling you they heard it is. If you become one of the unlucky ones who are threatened into having sex with a tough guy just accept it as most straight guys actually find it isn't as bad as they thought it would be and the tough guy will likely keep you safe. I have known straight guys who found anal sex was actually quite pleasurable and not just something gay guys only can enjoy.

Accept what you have to in prison to survive. Stay away from drugs as most of those bashed or shivved in prison are either supplying or not paying for their drugs. Just mind your own business and aim for the day you will get out. There is a good chance you will not have to bend over for some big guy to f#ck you so don't worry about it until it happens. If you keep on the straight and narrow and do what the guards tell you there is a good chance you will be put in a section of the prison where there is little violence and life is easy. Movies and TV like to show the maximum security sections of prison where the most violent prisoners and the mentally disturbed prisoners spend their time as normal prison is too boring and uneventful.

How do I know all this. I spent time in prison back many years ago and got through it with few problems, but I saw some who behaved like @ssholes and they copped it badly from guards and other prisoners. I knew of a couple pretty boys who had to give in to bikey types for sex, but they survived. As I said for many straight guys they are pleasantly surprised how enjoyable anal sex actually feels.

You will not come out of prison gay, as your sexuality was set when you were conceived by your parents, and if you were straight before prison then you will be straight when you come out, although likely to have received a few bl0wj0bs while you were in there, and yes guys do give better bl0wj0bs than females. So relax and accept what you must endure as if you go with the flow likely you will not have too many problems. Believe me it is nothing like the movies show for those who behave themselves and you will survive likely with your anal virginity intact.

then don't be.

Being LGBT is a congenital condition. (developed before birth) Science is finding evidence for it every day.

too late.

One, don't flatter yourself. Two, as you go in, so you will leave.

dab on them

• Rob

Don't knock it til you've tried it

• .

You are going to have to figure out a way to get into long-term solitary confinement. That way, you will be out of the general prison population.