Lawman asked in Social ScienceSociology · 2 years ago

What on Earth will white people do, when they become the minority in the US?

Favorite Answer

There are plenty of open minded or accepting white Americans that will stick around. The rest will get angry, start conflicts to stay in power, or run to other countries where white is still the dominant color. Without them America will finally be truly free and be a safe haven for people escaping the injustices of their own nation. As it was supposed to be when America was first forming.

Well, the real question is...what will everyone else do once white people are gone? I mean, I know a lot of liberals and SJWs (who are also white, by the way), are obsessed with the idea of the white race no longer existing. They act as if white people have contributed nothing to the world. When in reality, whites have contributed to the vital construction and development of modern day society. Don't believe me? Why is Africa still a third world country? Why is India one of the poorest and most disease infested places on Earth? Why is the Middle East in such a state of chaos? Why is Mexico being ruled by drug lords, the cartel, and human trafficking operations? Do you see where I'm getting at.

All of that aside, I'd like to think that all races and ethnic groups could contribute something to the world. But liberals just don't see it that way. To them, the world would be a better place without white people. And like I said before, a lot of the people that are promoting this future non-white vision, are white themselves. White people loathing their own race. That's just sad. It's sad when we live in a society where people can proudly talk about the extinction of another race, as if it were a good thing. The seething hatred coming from the left is so thick, that's it's sickening. And I know, many people will say that I'm racist...white privilege...blah, blah, blah. But to answer your question, when white people become the minority, the only difference will be...Asia will rule the world. Asia (particularly meaning China and Japan) would become the next world superpower. And if you think whites are bad, clearly you haven't heard about the communist regime in China. Clearly you haven't heard about the suicide-nets placed under factories due to forced slave labor. When whites are gone, China will rule the world.

There, I said it...

It would be a recession into the Stone Age.

Why is Earth all capitalized? Are you trying to build a link between the space force and white flight from the planet?

They’ll learn the meaning of karma I guess

• Nathan

The white minority is the group that got Trump in the White House.

Look at South Africa when apartheid was still alive , whites were a minority yet they continued to rule over the rest... On the other hand there is a possible scenario in which this wont happen in that case ,The new minority would become fearful and paranoid thinking that others will treat them the way they were treated and a general feeling of upset would prevail given the fact that power and privilege would be lost.

I don't really care

Laugh that the new majority will be just as much asses as they were.

• Jay R

What do you mean by "do"?