Anonymous

Needing advice! I want to switch careers - from teaching to healthcare?

I didn’t know what I wanted to do in college and settled for teaching although I was never truly passionate about it.... I really don’t want to teach again for another year... just thinking about it has caused nightmares and knots in my stomach. Last year was my 1st year of teaching and I quickly discovered I’m not built for it... I don’t have the personality or leadership skills for it and don’t do well managing others in a group setting. I enjoy assisting others in various tasks and I’m good at being told what to do! lol I’m actually wishing I had gone into the healthcare field (obviously not to be a doctor or primary physician but as some kind of support staff). What jobs would require an associates degree or literally just on the job training? I know it would be nearly impossible but I’m wanting to find a job that pays at least 35-40k. Side note: I am not interested in being a dental assistant and would like to work with a wide variety of age groups.

Asssociates degree nurse or LPN

por muy valientes