Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 years ago

Which women’s fashion trend do you prefer and why:?

A. Grunge look: Women wearing I’ll fitting men’s clothes, clothes dirty, poor hygiene, matted hair or dreads.

B. Goth look: Dyed hair, lots of tats, lots of piercings.

C. Fitness look: Woman looks athletic, wears nice yoga pants, minimal jewelry, natural looking make up, etc.

D. Glamour look: lots of make up, styled hair, glamours clothing, nice jewelry, high heels, etc.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Fusion
    Lv 6
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

D or C, because looking unhygienic is very unattractive and even though tattoos and piercings can be cool at first, they aren't attractive either.

• 2 years ago

Way to work in your own opinions for most of them. I'd generally say alternative, but that'd be along the lines of A + B, so then primarily B -- because gothic/darkly-inclined fashion is a personal aesthetic (just without the tattoos and piercings).

Just my opinion.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I'm a woman and I prefer a simple, natural clean look. And I like feminine colors and styles.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

What happened to just a normal appearance? Clean and presentable. Ordinary clothes ~ maybe trousers, skirts or dresses? But without a glammed up over prissy make-up and hair. Comfortable shoes which can be worn comfortably and walked in etc.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dr. D
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

There's all terrible choices.

I prefer the sophisticated professional look.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

a or b suits me best

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I absolutely hated the grunge look and goth look. I’m glad those have largely fallen by the wayside.

• Cammie
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

#E

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.