Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 years ago

With all of the recent occurrences of white people calling the police on black people, why are white people so afraid of black people?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I thought people called the police when there is an emergency involving crime. I didn't know it was generational sun tan, how bizarre.

• 2 years ago

White people are not afraid of black people. They are simply more civilized. When real retaliation begins some ou you "tough guys" will be the first to go under the bus.

• 2 years ago

I don't know but be glad because that is why they hire those porch monkeys - it sure isn't brain power or good work ethic.

• 2 years ago

As much as I do not want to agree with Texas, only because I have relatives there - family joke, I must agree. It seems that YOUNG Black people seem to think that they have a right to attack older white people, at least where I live. There are some older people who have taken to carrying weapons (with or without permit) and these are people who are not afraid to protect themselves. I have stopped going to the little neighborhood grocery, its better to drive the 3 miles to a larger store in a safer area than to take a chance in my neighborhood.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ann
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

I can't comment about other places, but here in Dallas it seems to be open season on white people. Blacks are openly hostile to the point that in 2016, while police were protecting BLM marchers, a sniper opened fire and killed five Dallas police officers simply because they were white. White people are threatened every day, and while it comes from a relatively small number, city officials are powerless to stop it due to the visciousness.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

The blacks ought to run when the white bedsheets arrive..

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

total fabrication

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Even Barack and Moochelle Obama went to great lengths to make sure their daughters would not rub shoulders (or other body parts) with darkies.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Because blacks fetishize and rape white women. Blacks attack elderly white people by playing the knockout game.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I'm not allowed to use the word. It sends cons in to conniption fits.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.