Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 years ago

Why do men catcall women? I'm a man and enjoy seeing attractive women that dress in sexy outfits...catcallers are gonna make them stop?

Favorite Answer

"Why do men catcall women? I'm a man and enjoy seeing attractive women that dress in sexy outfits...catcallers are gonna make them stop?"

I can't remember the last time I actually saw a catcaller, except on TV. Catcalling has seemingly been redefined into any basic unwanted action from a man to a woman. Example, a man says "hello" or "how ar ya" to a passing women unsolicited and it was counted as catcalling in a famous video last year by a feminist organization that was looking for money for their cause.

Otherwise the answer is .. I don't know either. Traditional catcalling makes no sense. Redefined catcalling is just human interaction that has gone through a feminist filter to be relabeled as another act of "sexism" because that is what feminists seem to need in order to continue to exist.

.

• rick

Most "catcalls" are genuine compliments. Women are devious. If one of them "compliments" another, it's meant as an insult. They don't know how to accept a compliment. If we stop, they will get pissed, because we are ignoring them.

i remembert this one time iw as dressed in sweeat pants that were a bit big. and a hoodie and walked up to the store got catcalled 3 times it was under a mile.

dont' need to wear fansy outfits to get cat called.

and cat calling never bothered me so carry on

• Women dress up to get catcallers you have it backwards

Men catcall women because they think women exist for their passing approval/disapproval

I said hello to an attractive woman today. Thankfully, she didn’t report me for catcallin*/harassment.

An extremely small percentage of men catcall women. They catcall women for many stupid reasons.

Source(s): MGTOW

I am also a man and I never understood why some guys catcall. I always thought that it was extremely rude and degrading. I can't imagine that any woman actually enjoys that kind of attention.

you have never met a confident woman