Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInsurance · 2 years ago

Should I go to human resources If I have carpal tunnel? Helpful advice concerning this or the process involved here is appreciated...?

4 Answers

  • 2 years ago

    HR is not your friend, They protect the company, not you.

  • 2 years ago

    You go to your supervisor first...anything else and you are being suspicious.

    They may refer you to HR or they may simply open a workers comp claim and get that ball rolling.

  • Judy
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

    If you are planning to take FMLA leave or looking for a different job within the company, yes

  • Shay
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

    If you believe you have a work related injury, you start by going to your direct supervisor or manager. That person would report the issue to the people who need to know to start the process to get your treatment.

    If this condition is not related to work and you may need time off to have the issue treated, then you need to go to HR to start the process.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.