What politician do libbies love the most right now?

Maxine, Hillary, Nancy, Chuck? someone else? It just seems like the Dems have been kinda quiet lately. Are they in their safe spaces?

• Tai

I'm still (mostly) on the Sanders boat, to be honest. And no, I was not one of the "Bernie Bros".

I totally agree. Save for Kamala Harris who is making a splash in the Senate as a freshman Senator, the Democrats have been really mum. They've introduced no revisions to the ACA for example even though they themselves claim there is a need for it.

The best they can come up with recently is bad mouthing Trump. And that's not very constructive; that doesn't solve our nation's problems.

Cuomo. He's threatening to sue the Supreme Court, if they overturn Roe vs. Wade. Duh!

Maxine Waters advocating harassment , confrontation , violence and murder has made her a Liberal Goddess .

Waters address in case anyone wants to know

Source(s): Hancock Park Ca. 90004

The ones that represent them as Americans.

Ivanka