Whats going on here?

the world is changing and im not ready. im 37 years old but my mind is still 10. In my head my dad, grandparents, and others were alive. The world around me was all built on lies. Parents told lies but did it out of love. Government told us lies and did it for self interest. Weather patterns are changing and soon... show more the world is changing and im not ready.
im 37 years old but my mind is still 10.
In my head my dad, grandparents, and others were alive.

The world around me was all built on lies. Parents told lies but did it out of love.
Government told us lies and did it for self interest.

Weather patterns are changing and soon there will only be 2 seasons.
Kids don't go out on Halloween anymore. I remember when I was 10, coming home with candy when it was 8 at night and dark and we would watch HALLOWEEN.

Music was awesome and made me want to see tomorrow. Movies were original and Arnold Schwartzenegger was best! TOTAL RECALL!!!!

Women used to look great when I was 20.

Lost most my friends due to them either being dead or just being losers or some that are losers in the making.

Moms are killing their children left and right these days and its becoming the norm along with single motherhood and high divorce rates.

What the hell..........