As a Christian I hope to help people think beyond what they are used to thinking about God. What positive thing do you hope for?

I hope that more and more people realize that gods are imaginary.

16 I "Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;

17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all" (Ephesians 1:16-23).

I positively hope you come to your senses someday and realize that god doesn't exist.

There is only one thing of value that you can offer for this: testable evidence.

I hope for the lessening of scientism.

I hope to see the people I care about come to salvation. But more than hope I pray for them often, that God may open the eyes of their understanding so they can receive the gospel with joy

• yesmar

In my actions and words, I strive to give people around me an opportunity to see the beautiful God revealed in Jesus, not the montage God that Religion tries to pass off.

If people can’t see Jesus in me, I’m doing something wrong.

I'm just a little arrow pointing to Jesus.

If you missed that, you won't get anything else about me.

I hope christians would stop selling lies and snake oil to the public.

In ALL other cases, that is called fraud and is punishable under the law. People selling god are frauds, period, and provably so. Why is this fraud, considering the criminality of it all, allowed, and given such huge special privilege?

The positive thing I hope for is for people to wake up, grow up, and live with reality, without the venom and dishonesty found in every religion. Religion is a negative not a positive for humanity. Anyone who has studied the subject would know that.

I hope that I can actually display the values that I believe in.