Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 years ago

If someone said that human flesh should be cloned and eaten, is it a good idea, or is his soul completely lost?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

There's no such thing as a soul. That's just more nonsense for idiots to believe in.

• 2 years ago

And who has said we should eat cloned human flesh? Dawkins certainly hasn't. What has done is to say doing so raises interesting moral questions. That is not saying we should go around making burgers out of it. Of course that is not how the Daily Mail reported if but that is comic with a very low reputation that will not let the truth get in the way of a story.

• 2 years ago

If the bible told you to be cannibals, you would blindly follow, without thinking about morals

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

It sounds like Jeff is down for the munch, since cannibalism is ok if we have no 'soul.'

'Soylent green is people!"

Hollywood covered this already in 1973. Eating people is ok as long as you freeze dry them and grind them up to powder first for the long, dark, sexy atheist journey into outer space

I'll be here on earth awaiting my inheritance from GOD. Humans are too tangy for me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

nobody has ever proven a soul is real, or that it exists, or where it resides.

maybe you might want to do that first? ya think?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.