Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 years ago

I went to two doctors but why am I still worried?

I’ve got a small cyst in my epididymal (spelling?) on my right testicle. It’s not cancerous but I have a constant dull ache because of it. I had two ultra sounds and went to two different Dr.’s and they all said it’s nothing to worry about and will never turn into cancer or something fatal. But why am I still nervous?

• k w

it is quite common, I got one, noticed it years ago, seen a specialist, who told me to leave it alone unless there was pain, there wasn't........

• ?

If it is causing physical discomfort, they would/they should , do something about it.

But her doctor could not find any medical explanation for her symptoms. ... "I went to the top neurologist at Massachusetts General Hospital, but ... all of which are marked by multiple but unexplained symptoms, .... The headline, as she remembers it, read: "Do You Worry Excessively About Your Health?