Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 2 years ago

Anybody that uses capital one bank that could help me out?

In a couple days I’d like to withdraw about $7000 or more from my savings account to buy a car. What is the process like and how long would it take me to get the money? I read somewhere online that you have to give them at least a 7 day notice before you can do that but I’m not sure if I read it correctly. That’s why I need your help. I’m not sure what kind of car I want to get yet. I’m still in the process of looking for one but once I find the car that I want I’d like to able to have access to that money so that I could buy the car immediately.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Ron
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

How about this? I'll open an account at that bank then I'll call them and ask them what the process is. When I find out, I'll post the results here so you don't have to call your branch

• 2 years ago

Call them and talk to a representative

• 2 years ago

Call THEM

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

First, you must HAVE $7,000 or more IN your savings account before you can withdraw that much.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

You don't need our help, you need help from Capital One Bank. Call them and ask what their withdrawal policy is on YOUR savings account. They are the only ones who can give you the definitive answer.

• 2 years ago

Put it in a checking account then write a check.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.